• HDTV Analog Distribution Amplifier (DA). A YPbPr (RGB) (3-channel) Distribution Amplifier.
• Splits the output of your Progressive Scan DVD or HDTV Set Top Receiver.
• Each output has its own High-Current Cable Driver.
• Drives very long cables (> 300') easily. No interaction with other outputs.
• Will accept any analog input, Composite Video, YPbPr or RGB at any scan rate
• and give you 4 identical High Bandwidth (200MHz) outputs.
• All Component formats supported including 1080i & 1080P.
• All Connectors are Gold Plated RCA.
• Can be used as three separate 1x4 DA's or loop the outputs back in and create a x10 DA.
• Use as SPDIF/AES-EBU (Digital Audio) DA to split PCM, DTS or AC3 Digital Audio.
• Power Supply (12VDC) Included. Made in the Oregon,USA!
• Perfect as a Broadcast Utility DA at a fraction of the cost.
HDDA-1 (includes power supply)
Copyright 2019 Inday